Malachit Medical Spa Hotel
Staszica 12 Street, 58-540 Karpacz
TIN no: 827-23-16-135
Malachit Medical Spa Hotel
- +48 75 76 16 615
Bank account number:
95 1140 2004 0000 3502 7768 2733
For foreign bank transfers:
IBAN: PL 95 1140 2004 0000 3502 7768 2733
Konrad Suwalski – Marketing services: group booking, team-building events, occasional parties, cooperation with media, travel agencies, and websites
- +48 691 743 007
PTA Ltd. Group with the headquarters in Sulmów. Sulmów 22, 98 – 215 Goszczanów, National Court Register: 0000707670, Tax Identification Number: 8272316135, National Business Register Number: 36894453, share capital: 20 000,00 zł
§1 General Terms
1. The reservation can be made personally, over the phone, through an e-mail or using the website www.malachit-spa.pl (on-line reservation).
2. When making the reservation, you are required to give your contact details (name, surname, phone number, e-mail address).
3. The person making the reservation agrees to the process of their personal data being inserted in the hotel’s database. Said data will be used only in order to finalize the full process of reservation and will be processed according to the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
4. When making the reservation on-line, a confirmation will be sent to the given e-mail address along with the reservation’s number to which you need to refer while making any changes.
5. The reservation is considered confirmed after the payment (by a transfer to an account or by cash at the hotel’s reception) of an advance deposit equal to 30% of the reservation’s full price or by giving the credit card number (on-line reservation).
6. Payment of the advance deposit is equal to confirming the reservation and accepting the Booking Terms & Conditions by the person making the reservation.
7. The payment is settled by a receipt or by a VAT invoice (if the person making the reservation wishes so and had informed the reception staff beforehand).
8. Confirming the reservation and checking out before the end of the reservation charges the guest with 100% of the price of the unused services.
9. Payment of the advance deposit must be made in a period agreed upon with the reception.
10. Not paying the advance deposit in the period agreed upon results in the automatic cancellation of the reservation.
11. If the guest does not arrive at the hotel until 6.00 am on the following day (after the day of a planned arrival), it is equivalent with cancelling the reservation (and a lack of a refund), if the guest had not informed the reception beforehand.
12. When making the online reservation confirmed by the credit card number (without the advance deposit paid beforehand): Cancelling the reservation less than 30 days before the planned arrival results in charging the credit card with 30% of the price of the stay, similarly in a case where a guest does not arrive in the period specified in point 9 §1.
§2 Cancellation and a deposit refund
1. Deposit refund in a case of a cancellation:
– cancellation more than 45 days before the arrival – 100% refund
– cancellation more than 30 days before the arrival – 50% refund
– cancellation less than 30 days before the arrival – no refund
2. The difference between the amount paid for the reservation and the amount paid for the cancellation (if there is one) will be given back to the client by a transfer to a bank account of their choice within 14 working days.
3. The cancellation of the reservation must be sent in writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
§3 Reservation of the package deals
1. The package deals can be reserved in strictly specified periods without the possibility of modifying the services included in the deals.
2. There is no refund for a package deal that has not been fully used.
§4 Making a complaint
1. The guests have a right to make a complaint if they notice negligence in the provided services.
2. The complaint should be provided in writing immediately after noticing the negligence in the services provided by the hotel. The complaint can be made at the hotel’s reception.
3. The complaint will be looked into within 2 weeks since the day the hotel receives it.
§5 Processing the personal data
1. Your personal data controller is PTA Ltd. Group with the headquarters in Sulmów. Sulmów 22, 98 – 215 Goszczanów, National Court Register: 0000707670, Tax Identification Number: 8272316135, National Business Registration Number: 36894453, share capital: 20 000,00 zł, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone number: 757616615 (after that: “Company” or “Controller”).
2. The controller, its employees and associates will be processing your personal data in order to continue the trade negotiations with you and allowing you to use our services and eventually signing contracts, commissions or other documents confirming the ordered and performed services. Said data can also be used for statistical, marketing or accounting purposes or for potential vindication and claim pursuing in the court. The data must also be stored for a certain period due to other regulations regarding e.g. the expiration of the tax or civil law claims. After those periods, the data will be erased, made anonymous or archived. This data is not, was not and will not be sold or given to other subjects unless it is a responsibility dictated by the current law.
3. Your personal data will be used only for the company’s purposes relating to the comprehensive implementation of the hotel service or other services that are connected to it. This data is not given to any third parties unless it is a responsibility dictated by the current law and the data is received by the empowered authorities. This data will not be used for marketing purposes.
4. The company processes and will be processing the following categories of your personal data in a form of: data required for issuing an invoice (Tax Identification Number, address of the headquarters of a company, the name of a company); full name of the person or persons acting on behalf of a client, their phone number and business e-mail address, your phone number and business e-mail address, bank account number in the case of payments made using a transfer, the identification data of your vehicles, period of the stay, type of a service you have used.
5. You can withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any given time. The withdrawal of consent to process the personal data does not influence the legality of processing your data done by the controller based on your consent given before the withdrawal or its use in a later period in a way that does not disobey the current law.
6. For the purpose of securing and authenticating your decision regarding the withdrawal of consent to process your personal data, we ask you to deliver said statement in writing and to send the original document by a registered letter to an address: PTA Ltd. Group Sulmów 22, 98 – 215 Goszczanów.
7. According to the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to access your data and rectify it, erase it (the right to be forgotten), limit its processing, the right to transfer it, the right to make an objection, the right to withdraw the consent to process it at any given time without influencing the legality of the processing done based on the consent before withdrawing it.
8. According to the General Data Protection Regulation, the consent of a data subject might take a form of an action which gives a permission to have their personal data processed. Therefore, if you do not agree in writing to have your personal data processed by the company, but you will use our services, we will assume that you have implicitly agreed to its processing based on the terms specified in this information clause.
9. If you think that the processing of your personal data by the controller violates the GDPR, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Officer.
Malachit Medical SPA Hotel Management